Enjoy weekly custom boxes of fresh and sustainably grown organic food from your local farmers and food producers.
The Small Share is great for 1 person who wants to eat more fresh veggies and greens from your local farmers. $440 of fresh Island produce over 20 weeks ($22/week + a $2.50 weekly CSA administration fee).
How It Works
We have an awesome variety in store for you this season grown by our farm and the partner farms across PEI that we source from.
- Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program runs 16 weeks from early July to October
- Customizable: Use your CSA member credits in our convenient online local food catalog, updated every week and sent right to your inbox
- No food waste: Order as much or as little as you like each week, and get exactly what you want
- Flexible: You get to use your CSA credits at your own pace
- Skip any week for vacation or any other reason
- Your CSA member credits are valid until the CSA ends (no refunds or unused credits are rolled over after CSA ends)
What You Get!
Our Small Share CSA provides you with a weekly pick-up of local organic greens, shoots, and veggies, customized with your own online orders.
Runs 20 weeks starting in late June.
We will choose the following veggies to fill your weekly order, based on what is in season to harvest each week:
- Yellow Beans
- Grape Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Baby Kale
- Microgreens Mixes & Pea Shoots
- Lettuce Mix
- Salad Turnips
- Swiss Chard
- Grape Tomatoes
- Slicing Tomatoes
- Winter Squash
Growing Practices & Philosophy
We believe it is our responsibility to feed our community safe and nutritious food with methods that leave the land we touch in better condition than we found it.
You can rest assured that all of the produce from our farm is grown organically in a safe & responsible way for you, your family and the environment we all share. Our partner farms are also all certified organic, or use organic practices but are not certified.
Our farm uses soil-building techniques, crop rotation, certified organic seeds, cover crops, and compost to keep our land productive, and our air and waterways clean for generations to come.
CSA Service Agreement
Farmer Jordan - firstname.lastname@example.org