Welcome to Your Farm Box Membership!
We're thrilled to have you join our farm box family or considering becoming a member! Here's everything you need to know about your membership:
- Membership Types and Seasons
- Share Sizes
- Payment Plans
- Store Credits
If you have any questions that aren't addressed here, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Membership Types and Seasons
Seasonal and Perennial Memberships
- Seasonal (20-week) memberships
- Perennial (year-round) memberships
- Winter-spring: starts in December and ends in April for Seasonal members, or May for Perennial members
- Summer-fall: begins in June and concludes in October for Seasonal members, or November for Perennial members
If you're new to our farm box, consider trying a seasonal membership first to see if it's the right fit for you. If you love it and plan to return for another season, you can upgrade to a Perennial membership anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perennial membership offers fantastic benefits like eight additional weeks of service, the flexibility to pause your payment plan, and the option to roll over unused store credits between seasons (more about store credits below).
When joining, you can select from three share sizes:
- Half Share ($40/week)
- Full Share ($60/week)
- Family Share ($80/week)
Our farm box program is highly flexible for all share sizes. The weekly amount serves as a guideline, and you can actually custom order as much or as little as you like each week in our online store. Learn more in the Store Credits section below.
Feel free to upgrade or downgrade your share size at any time by emailing email@example.com to request a change.
When you sign up for a farm box membership with a weekly or monthly payment plan, you'll pay a 5% down payment upon joining. Your scheduled payment plan starts when service begins and continues each week or month until your membership is fully paid.
If you chose to pay in full via e-transfer when signing up, your account is already paid for, and this section on Payment Plans doesn't apply to you.
Payment Plan Basics
- Payments are charged in equal amounts every pay period (week or month) until your membership is fully paid.
- There is a 3.5% payment plan fee, which covers the cost of the software we use to offer this option.
- Payment plans and store credits are separate systems, and they don't affect each other.
- Payment plans make sure your membership is paid in scheduled installments, no matter how many store credits you spend each week.
- Store credits in the online store help keep track of how much you've spent and how many store credits you have left.
To request a copy of your payment plan schedule, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store credits are used by farm box members to order food from our online store. Once your account is set up in our online store, you'll have access to 100% of your store credits for the entire season. Check your store credit balance by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of our online store (Local Line) once logged in.
Using Store Credits
- Use your store credits to spend as much or as little as you like each week.
- Our $40/week, $60/week, and $80/week memberships serve as guidelines to help you get the full value of your membership throughout the season.
- Your store credits work like a bank account that goes down as you spend. Each week, the amount you spend on food orders is automatically taken from your store credits.
- Feel free to order or skip any given week. Your store credits are available in your account to spend at your own pace until each season ends.
Store Credit Expiration and Rollover
- Store credits expire and can't be refunded at the end of each season.
- For Seasonal memberships, unused store credits don't carry over to future seasons. To upgrade to a Perennial membership, email us at email@example.com.
- Perennial members can carry over up to four weeks of unused store credits for use in the next season. For example, with a $60/week membership, you can carry over up to $240 (four weeks). Any unspent store credits above this amount will expire and can't be refunded.
- We'll handle the carry-over process at the start of each season, so you don't need to do anything as a Perennial member.
If you have any other questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help.
Take care and happy eating!
Jordan & Catherine
Maple Bloom Farm