Maple Bloom Farm grows over 30 varieties of vegetables on our farm, with produce available year-round.
We have also developed close relationships with many other farms across the province so we can provide a complete offering of Island-grown food, whatever your needs are, from the professional to the home chef.
Everything we plan to offer this year is in the list below. (To get an idea of our harvest calendar at a glance, check this out: "What's In Season In Prince Edward Island?")
CUSTOM ONLINE ORDERS
With our convenient and easy-to-use online menu, our CSA members, chefs, grocery stores, and wholesale distributors can send in customized orders. We update the online menu every week of the growing season with fresh vegetables ready to harvest on our farm.
- For our CSA members, we're also happy to pick your vegetables your for you to make it a surprise!
CHEFS AND STORE OWNERS — REQUEST A PERSONALIZED OFFER SHEET
Reach out to Farmer Jordan to request a personalized offer sheet today: email email@example.com or text/call 902-940-3598.
- Most of our produce is also available via Plate It Food Service — contact Lee Clarke at 902-213-3327 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the Quick Order menu at justplateit.com.
- Green Beans
- Yellow Beans
- Baby Beets - Red, Golden, Candy Cane
- Brussels Sprouts
- Carrots - Orange and Rainbow
- Herbs: Basil, Cilantro, Chives, Chervil, Parsley
- Kale - Baby & Sautéing
- Microgreens: Pea Shoots, Sunflower Shoots, Sweet Yellow Popcorn, Shoots, Radish Microgreens, Gourmet Mix, Starburst Mix
- Mixed Greens
- Swiss Chard
- Slicing Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet Salad Turnips - Baby White
- Winter Squash - Delicata
- Zucchini - Baby Green and Yellow
- Special Requests