Thinking it over? We offer a 30-day no-risk guarantee to all members.
- Pay for only the first week of service at checkout with no further payments until service begins.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, you can cancel and we'll provide you with a full refund minus any unused payments.
Note: Our store defaults to weekly payment plans.
- Select 'Payment Option' > 'Pay In Full' to save 3.5% when you pay upfront via e-transfer (automatically waives the payment plan fee at checkout).
Enjoy weekly customized orders fresh, sustainably grown, and organic/spray free food from your local farmers and food producers on PEI (see food list below). The Full Share is good for 1-2 people. For 3 or more people, we recommend our Family Share.
What You Get!
We have an awesome variety in store for you, from Apples to Zucchini (seasonal availability varies). Below is the complete list of food included in your membership.
Orders are 100% customizable each week and we regularly update our online store with food fresh from the farm throughout the year (the majority of these items are grown organically or include organic ingredients):
- Apple Cider
- Bakery - Assorted Treats
- Beans - Green, Yellow
- Beans, Dry - Pinto, Kidney
- Beets - Red, Rainbow Mix
- Bread - Sourdough, Whole Wheat, Focaccia, Multigrain Rye, White
- Canola Oil
- Carrots - Orange, Rainbow
- Cheese - Cheddar, Marble
- Coffee, Fair Trade - Multiple Varieties of Ground or Whole Bean
- Eggs - Free Range & Grain-Fed
- Green Onions
- Lettuce Mix
- Meat - Pasture-Raised, Grain-Fed, Free of Added Hormones & Antibiotics
- Availability varies week by week:
- Ground Beef
- Ground Pork
- Pork Chops
- Whole Chicken
- Chicken Legs
- Chicken Breast
- Roast Beef
- Mixed Greens
- Muffin Mix
- Pain au chocolat
- Pancake Mix
- Pumpkin Seeds, Hulled
- Soup du jour - New Variety Each Week
- Sour Cream
- Sunflower Seeds, Hulled
- Sweet Salad Turnips
- Tomatoes - Grape, Cherry, Slicing
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Winter Squash
- New Items Added When Available
Our Commitment to Regenerative Growing Practices & Local Food
You can rest assured that all of the food in our farm boxes has been selected because it is grown or made in a safe and responsible way for you, your family and the environment we all share.
Our farm and many of our partner farms are certified or uncertified organic (spray free and no synthetic fertilizers). We use growing methods such as crop rotation, certified organic seeds, cover crops, and local sources of compost for keeping our soil productive, and our air and waterways clean. In the rare occasion we source food grown with some sprays (as is common with tree fruit), this is clearly labelled in the online store so you can make an informed choice.
We are always trying to improve our food production practices and only buy in food from other farms and producers in PEI and Atlantic Canada, keeping your food miles as close to home as possible!
Farm Box Service Agreement
Feel free to email to ask any questions. We're here to help!
Jordan - email@example.com