Thinking it over? With our 30-day no-risk guarantee, if you're not 100% satisfied, we'll provide you with a full refund. Pay as little as 5% to book your spot today with no further payments until service begins on December 4.
Enjoy weekly boxes of fresh, sustainably grown, and organic food from your local farmers and food producers.
The Full Share CSA is good for 1-2 people. (For 3 or more people, we recommend our Family Share.)
What You Get!
We have an awesome variety in store for you this winter. Below is the complete list of food included in your CSA this season.
Orders are customizable each week. Choose between:
- Aioli - Herb & Regular
- Apple Cider
- Blueberries - Frozen
- Bread - Sourdough, Whole Wheat, Rye
- Bread Dip
- Cheese - Cheddar (Old, Medium, Mild), Marble
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Coffee (Fair Trade) - Many Varieties of Ground or Whole Bean
- Eggs - Free Range & Grain-Fed
- Grape Tomatoes
- Hummus - Red Pepper, Regular & Jalapeño
- Jams & Jellies - Many Varieties
- Lip Balm - Honey Propolis
- Lotion - Honey Propolis
- Small Meat Box - Sausage, Ground Beef & Pork Chops (Antibiotic & Hormone Free)
- Large Meat Box - Whole Chicken + Sausage, Ground Beef, Pork Chops, Pork/Beef Roast & Ham (Antibiotic & Hormone Free)
- Microgreens - Pea Shoots and Cut Shoots Mix
- Mixed Greens
- Pain au chocolat
- Pancake Mix
- Pickles - Bread & Butter, Mustard, Beets & More
- Skin Cream - Honey Propolis
- Soup du jour - New Variety Each Week
- Sour Cream
- Tomatoes - Beefsteak & On The Vine
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Winter Squash
- And Some Surprises!
You can rest assured that all of the food in our Winter Local Food Box CSA has been selected because it is grown or made in a safe and responsible way for you, your family and the environment we all share.
Our farm and many of our partner farms are certified or uncertified organic, using growing methods such as crop rotation, certified organic seeds, cover crops, and local sources of compost for keeping our soil productive, and our air and waterways clean.
CSA Service Agreement
Jordan - firstname.lastname@example.org