Thinking it over? With our 30-day no-risk guarantee, if you're not 100% satisfied when your CSA begins in July, we'll provide you with a full refund.
Enjoy weekly boxes of fresh and sustainably grown organic food from your local farmers and food producers.
The Half Share CSA is perfect for 1-2 people who LOVE their fresh local veggies and greens. Approximately 5-8 items per week if you order every week (estimate). $600 of fresh Island produce over 20 weeks, $30/week on average (+ a $50 CSA administration fee).
How It Works
We have an awesome variety in store for you this season grown by our farm and the partner farms across PEI that we source from.
- CSA runs 20 weeks from July to November
- Customizable: Use your CSA member credits in our convenient online local food catalog, updated every week and sent right to your inbox
- No food waste: Order as much or as little as you like each week, and get exactly what you want
- Flexible: You get to use your CSA credits at your own pace
- Skip any week for vacation or any other reason
- Credits are valid until the CSA ends in November (no refunds or unused credits rolled over)
What You Get
- Yellow Beans
- Grape Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Baby Kale
- Microgreens Mixes & Pea Shoots
- Lettuce Mix
- Salad Turnips
- Swiss Chard
- Grape Tomatoes
- Slicing Tomatoes
- Winter Squash
Growing Practices & Philosophy
We believe it is our responsibility to feed our community safe and nutritious food with methods that leave the land we touch in better condition than we found it.
You can rest assured that all of the produce from our farm is grown in a safe & responsible way for you, your family and the environment we all share. Our partner farms are also all certified organic, or use organic practices but are not certified.
Our farm uses soil-building techniques, crop rotation, certified organic seeds, cover crops, and compost to keep our land productive, and our air and waterways clean for generations to come.
CSA Service Agreement
Farmer Jordan - email@example.com