Our mission is to grow healthy organic food in harmony with our environment, build meaningful relationships with our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) members, and have a positive and lasting impact on our larger community in Prince Edward Island.
Jordan & Catherine
Maple Bloom Farm
Choose Your Local Food Box CSA Size
Why Our Members Love our Local Food Box CSA
• Our CSA is a safe, secure, and reliable way to get locally grown food year-round
• Get out of your food rut, eat healthier, and be healthier so you can enjoy your life
• Quick and easy online orders from any device
• Multiple pickup days and weekly home delivery to suit your schedule
• Connect with and directly support your organic farmers on PEI so you can become part of your local food community
• Carrots that taste like carrots, and tomatoes that taste like tomatoes
• Receive the freshest, tastiest, highest quality produce, food, and more that our Island has to offer
• We partner with multiple local farms and food businesses to provide free range eggs, fair trade coffee, organic fresh-baked bread, cheese and more
• Easy online orders, so you get what you want every week and reduce your food waste
• The freedom to order as much or as little as you like and skip any week to suit your individual or family needs
• Affordable — starts at only $20/week!
• Save 10% on your membership before November 30
What Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Is All About
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) creates a direct relationship between you, your food, and your local farms. You get weekly boxes of healthy, fresh and delicious organic food, available for pickup or home delivery every week.
As a Local Food Box CSA member, you choose what you get in your share each week, so you can love eating your food as much as we love growing it for you!
Our CSA is a fantastic way for you to make a positive change in your life while having a beneficial impact on our environment and our local food system.
With happy and satisfied members returning every year for more, we know you'll love taking part in our Local Food Box CSA.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"Maple Bloom Farm's CSA makes eating healthy and local so much easier! In addition, it's a great feeling knowing your money is going directly to Island farmers, rather than big box grocery stores."
I believe that, as part of our response to climate change and our general evolution, our culture needs to come to a reckoning about our relationship with food -- its effects on our world, our bodies, and the welfare of our fellow beings. All of what you do here deeply resonates with my thinking and my choices so far, so I'm happy you're providing a 'win-win' way to act locally and enjoy better food at the same time.
As long as your farm offers this veggie box CSA, I am participating!
"This has to be the way forward for our system of agriculture: healthy pesticide free food and helping our neighbours make a living from the land."
"The food was incredibly flavourful and fresh and the pickups were smooth and convenient."
"Jordan, Catherine, and the rest of the Maple Bloom Farm team are helpful, passionate and engaged with their members. All of the veggies were bountiful and delicious!"
SUPPORT A BETTER FOOD SYSTEM
Your membership makes what we do as organic farmers on PEI possible. You are changing our food system for the better by going directly to the farmers who grow your food where you live.
We are a regenerative, small-scale organic farm. You get food produced in a way that respects and conserves our environment — air, water, and soil.
You can rest assured with our growing practices being safe for you, your family, and our environment. We never use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers. We use crop rotation, no-till practices, organic seeds, and local sources of compost and cover crops for keeping our soil productive, healthy, organic, and regenerative.
WHO KNEW WINTER COULD TASTE THIS GOOD
It can be hard to find fresh and local greens and veggies in PEI for healthy eating in the winter.
With our CSA, even in winter’s coldest months, you can eat fresh, delicious, and locally grown organic food!
Maple Bloom Farm grows lettuce, specialty organic microgreens, shoots, all harvested fresh, often even hours before you receive it.
We proudly partner with over a dozen sustainable farmers and food producers across PEI to provide a wide variety of winter goodness to our CSA members.