Our mission is to grow healthy organic food in harmony with our environment, build meaningful relationships with our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) members, and have a positive and lasting impact in our community on Prince Edward Island.
Jordan & Catherine
Maple Bloom Farm
Choose the CSA SHARE That's right for you
Why Our Members Love Our CSA
• Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) service is a safe, secure, and reliable way to get locally grown food year-round
• Get out of your food rut, eat healthier, and be healthier so you can enjoy your life
• Quick and easy online orders from any device
• Pick up or get convenient home delivery to suit your needs
• Connect with and directly support your organic farmers on PEI so you can become part of your local food community
• Carrots that taste like carrots, and tomatoes that taste like tomatoes
• Receive the freshest, tastiest, highest quality veggies and greens that your sustainable Island farms have to offer
• We partner with multiple local farmers to provide an amazing selection to choose from
• Easy online orders, so you get what you want every week and reduce your food waste
• The freedom to order as much or as little as you like and skip any week to suit your individual or family needs
• Affordable — starts at only $35/week!
• Runs for 18 weeks starting Dec. 4
What Our CSA Is All About
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) creates a direct relationship between you, your food, and your local farms. You get weekly boxes of healthy, fresh and delicious food, available for pickup or home delivery every week.
As a CSA member, you choose what you get each week, so you can love eating your food as much as we love growing it for you!
Our CSA is a fantastic way for you to make a positive change in your life while having a beneficial impact on our environment and our local food system.
With happy and satisfied members returning every year for more, we know you'll love taking part in our CSA.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"Maple Bloom Farm's CSA makes eating healthy and local so much easier! In addition, it's a great feeling knowing your money is going directly to Island farmers, rather than big box grocery stores."
I believe that, as part of our response to climate change and our general evolution, our culture needs to come to a reckoning about our relationship with food -- its effects on our world, our bodies, and the welfare of our fellow beings. All of what you do here deeply resonates with my thinking and my choices so far, so I'm happy you're providing a 'win-win' way to act locally and enjoy better food at the same time.
As long as your farm offers this veggie box CSA, I am participating!
"This has to be the way forward for our system of agriculture: healthy pesticide free food and helping our neighbours make a living from the land."
"The food was incredibly flavourful and fresh and the pickups were smooth and convenient."
"Jordan, Catherine, and the rest of the Maple Bloom Farm team are helpful, passionate and engaged with their members. All of the veggies were bountiful and delicious!"
SUPPORT A BETTER FOOD SYSTEM
We are a regenerative, small-scale organic farm. The farms we partner with are also certified organic, or use organic practices. You get food produced in a way that respects your health and conserves our environment — air, water, and soil.
Your membership makes what we do as organic farmers on PEI possible. By going directly to the farmers who grow your food where you live, you are changing our local food system for the better.
You can rest assured with our growing practices being safe for you, your family, and our environment. Our farm uses soil-building methods, crop rotation, no-till practices, organic seeds, compost, and cover crops for keeping our land productive, healthy, organic, and regenerative for generations to come.
WHO KNEW WINTER COULD TASTE THIS GOOD
It can be hard to find fresh and local greens and veggies in PEI for healthy eating in the winter.
With our CSA, even in winter’s coldest months, you can eat fresh, delicious, and locally grown organic food!
Maple Bloom Farm grows lettuce, specialty organic microgreens, shoots, all harvested fresh, often even hours before you receive it.
We proudly partner with over a dozen sustainable farmers and food producers across PEI to provide a wide variety of winter goodness to our CSA members.